Sunday, March 01, 2009

Alas, I still can't manage to take any pictures. Boring, I know!! But we had a quick and fun trip to Houston this weekend. Seth and Logan had a blast playing with cousin Lindsey, who is finally old enough to laugh and laugh at their antics. Logan and Lindsey were cute little friends. We played at the park, fed the ducks, went out to eat, and played Loot!! :)

We've also been to the rodeo and it was hot enough to break out the sprinkler after school on Friday! (Not looking forward to summer!) Spring break is coming up, so hopefully I'll actually take some pictures of the boys then!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Fun! I bet the boys loved the rodeo! For sure, we need to get the kids together. It's just so hard to schedule things!

Miss ya!

Alisa said...

I love thinking about Lindsay laughing with your boys. That's great. Wish we could see it.