


I can't tell you how much I love our co-op preschool group!! They are so much fun and all the kids get along so well!!
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Wednesday = Preschool Day!!
Posted by Jules at 6:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I can't tell you how much I love our co-op preschool group!! They are so much fun and all the kids get along so well!!
Posted by Jules at 6:03 AM
2 comments:
Oh, Logan is getting so big! I can't wait to have that same resource. I need to get rid of Em for a few hours a day :-)
No really, I think that I'll miss her if I ever did!
what a good environment and opportunity for the kids! By it being a coop and not just a commercial establishment, they can enjoy other kids' company without having to give up the home environment. Cudos to you and the other moms!
Post a Comment