Lots of posts are coming people, lots of posts. In the meantime, just in case I haven't posted this before, I wanted to give you all the opportunity to say, "Hey! I knew that Olympian when he was just a boy and even then he loved the luge! And he had such natural talent too!" Just watch this video... (The US hasn't won a gold medal in the luge, as far as I know. That will change.)
Sunday, September 07, 2008
Going for the Gold
Posted by Jules at 7:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Definitely gold medal material! I laughed out loud, especially when he first came down, got off and hussled his skateboard back up to the top of the driveway... er, luge run.
And I can hardly wait for lots of posts!
That's so cute. He's got pretty good coordination for a 3 year-old too! I'm impressed Logan! We'll cheer you on in the Olympics someday!
Post a Comment