Monday, March 03, 2008

Presidential Primary

With all the debate about the upcoming presidentail election I thought I would let everyone know that I have officially decided who I will be voting for. Not John McCain. Not Hillary Clinton. Not Barack Obama.

I will be writing in my own candidate, and I encourage you to join me.

I will be voting for Seth.




His platform (if you can't read it)

"If I were President I would...

*teach people How to Be Good Citizens*
I would tell people important speeches
I would stand up for what right"

Is there really a reason not to vote for him.

Oh yeah, and today he came rushing into my room, "Mom, Mom! There is a spider in the house!" In answer to my query regarding this size of the spider he showed me the distance of about one-inch. Then he added, "Can I PLEASE catch it and take it outside?!"

I finally have an official spider catcher. Until today this was most certainly not the case. Just another reason Seth is my hero and my write in presidential candidate.

What are you waiting for?

Go Vote!!!!!

3 comments:

CA Mom said...

Finally, a candidate we can have faith in. He's got some of the best ideas I've heard! Thanks for posting the paper in his own handwriting - it's very readable, too. Too cute!

Alisa said...

I'll vote for Seth too. What a great kid.

Anonymous said...

And he's got my vote, too. I do have one campaign tip for him: slightly amend the second plank in his platform to read "I would tell people important SHORT speeches". Just a suggestion.