Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Logan is no where near giving up his afternoon nap; however, he definitely can't take an unusually long nap anymore without being awake late into the evening (assuming we don't make him run a marathon after dinner and before bed). But will someone PLEASE explain to me how he could be awake until almost 3:30am last night (well we were both dozing from 11-2 off and on), get up at 7:30am (normal time) and NOT BE TAKING A NAP TODAY! I have put him down multiple times for up to 45 minutes and he hasn't slept. I don't get it and it has almost driven me crazy. Of course, he is fairly happy and playing well by himself so I won't complain too much. But seriously, I need my children to take naps if they are going to be home all day!

3 comments:

CA Mom said...

Oh, no. After all the excitement, Logan is sick again!? That's a shame. It's not easy taking care of him. I surely hope he gets back to taking his nap as I can remember how critical I thought naps were for my personal sanity :) Hang in there, both of you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, unfortunately I know this world only too well. I can TRULY commiserate with you!

Anonymous said...

It can indeed be both difficult and discouraging when kids won't take naps, but the problem is only tempoary: by the time kids get to be teenagers it can be hard to get them out of bed!