Logan has an Elmo backpack that some friends gave him. He finally realized he loves having a backpack like his big brother.
Logan sings the ball song. This is the first song he ever liked at music class. "I roll the ball to ______, he/she rolls it back to me. Roll it, roll it. Diddle-ee. Diddle-ee. Dee."
Logan's evil laugh? You tell me.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Logan
Posted by Jules at 2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wish that I had an Elmo backpack! really cute picture! (Unfortunately, the other two pictures were not allowed by my system here at work so I'll have to wait until I get home to see them.)
Logan is so cute. The second two didn't load on our computer either and I've tried a couple of times. You might want to re-post them. Take a look at the pictures of Lizzie & Logan on our blog - I think they look like each other in those shots.
Post a Comment