Friday, March 14, 2008

Okay, so I am going to repost those awesome videos, once I take the time to upload them to Photobucket. Can anyone enlighten me as to why they won't show up correctly when I upload through blogger? For some reason, whenever I use blogger to upload videos they show up just fine in the preview but don't show up on my actual page.

Oh well.

In the meantime, here are some of our other adventures!

The swim diaper that doubles as a hat or scuba mask? How resourceful!



Oh how I regret ever feeling tired of all the roly-poly catching that Seth was doing when he was younger. This week (despite my warnings against it) Seth decided to capture a yellow jacket for observation. Yikes!



Over spring break, we let Seth have a friend sleep over. They wanted to sleep in the play room, so we threw all the boys on the futon. I just LOVE that Logan is old enough to do things like this without freaking out!

1 comments:

CA Mom said...

These are darling photos! Thanks! And also I'm glad to know it's not my laptop acting up b/c I can't see the videos, either.