Logan is sick. That always makes the week more fun. It is like living on the edge, wondering, "Oooh! How many times will I get to wake up tonight? 2? 4? What?! Every hour and then some! How daring of me!" Hopefully tonight it is more like once or twice.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i'm very very sorry. i hate those nights. it's so hard for me to go to sleep b/c i know i'm gonna be up in a little bit and i dread it!! hope he recovers swiftly!!!
Poor Logan, poor Mommy! I don't know who I feel more sympathy for. Well, it would have to be L b/c he doesn't even understand why he feels bad and he certainly doesn't understand that he's draining Mommy's battery. But there's still plenty of sympathy, no, empathy for you, Julie! Does he have a cold?
Post a Comment