I have a lot to catch up on from this week, especially Seth's first day of first grade!
But for now I just wanted to say congratulations to Matt and Theresa for delivering a healthy baby boy yesterday afternoon. Cannon weighed in at 7 lbs 13 oz and was 19.25 inches long! Though I don't know any details, I imagine Theresa was pretty tough making it through a fairly long labor then needing a c-section. So, I hope her recovery goes quickly!!
Jim got to be in Dallas for the occasion, while the kids and I stayed behind. But we are really excited to get up there as soon as possible and meet the new little cousin!
And of course he is a darling little fellow!!

Thursday, August 30, 2007
Cannon Michael Ritter is here!
Posted by Jules at 6:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment