Sunday, August 26, 2007

Diaper Woes and Serious Uh-Ohs

Well, I was going to post a cute picture of Logan painting. Okay, more of water color paint snacking, yummy! Then talk about nice relaxing Sunday evenings.

My brother even called to make everything perfect! So, I settled down for a not-often-enough phone conversation. Little did I know how our evening would change...

You know it is never a good sign when your somewhat potty training two year old emerges from the playroom and something is certainly smeared down both legs where it shouldn't be. Weren't those socks white with red toes, not brown?

We changed that diaper in the bathtub.
Needless to say, we did a lot of carpet cleaning this evening in the playroom.

And this little water colors painter seems to cute, sweet, and lovable! (pre-disaster) Okay, I guess he still is!

4 comments:

G said...

Julie! Don't worry about anything I jest about on my blog, I love you enough to want to read about you and your kids. I totally know how it is with relatives you want to keep updated, we've got 'em too!

Cute photo! Sorry about the not so fun other part!

Anonymous said...

Four thoughts:
#1 - I'm actually glad to be past that stage of child raising.
#2 - There is something to be said for tile floors.
#3 - I guess there is, perhaps, some unique nutritional value to finger paints.
#4 - Did I mention that I'm glad to be past that point of child raising?

Russell and Jillian said...

Hey Julie!! I didn't know you were around here in Austin. That would be fun to get together with Jennie, you and me. Your boys are so cute! And I can't believe Melissa has a little girl. I saw her blog from yours. Looks like your fam is doing great. Thanks for dropping me a note!

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

Hey Julie! How's it been? I'm glad I stumbled across your blog (you can thank Jen and Ty for that). I'm glad to see you and your family are doing well.