Monday, July 30, 2007

Tastes like chicken!

"Bite!" said Logan.
I wondered what he wanted to take a bite of. Oh! The watercolors?! No?! But yes! So after he insisted that he wanted to take a bite I finally figured they are non-toxic and said, "Okay. But it tastes yucky. Blech. You can taste it. Take one bite" Happily Logan scooped his finger into the red sparkly paint. Surely, Logan would be repulsed by the taste, just like when he tastes the playdoh.

Nope.
Logan furiously screamed for a while when I wouldn't let him polish off the rest of his colorful mouth-watering mid-morning snack.



And Target has thier latest advertising taking over my brain. Have you seen their new commercials? Pretty clever ad agency.



Twice now while writing an analysis of one of Richard Nixon's speeches, I found myself mistyping "good buy" instead of "goodbye." I at least caught it while typing because spell check wouldn't fix that error. While deleting I thought to myself, "Ah, Target. Pretty clever of them."

0 comments: