Sunday, July 29, 2007

A blast? (Don't read while eating or close to any mealtimes... Trust me!)

Logan woke up this morning around 4am. Throwing up. Nothing like changing sheets in the middle of the night. Not to mention how thankful we are for water proof mattress covers. For a few hours all I did was change out towels and clothes, but by about 9am Logan felt much better, except for frequent diaper changes. After a long nap he has been pretty happy and a little hungry. So, we hope this is short. Seth might have the same bug as his nose has had a mild sniffle and his stomach has been coping with its own woes.

Stomach bug quote from Seth as he asks me to bring him his toilet wipes.
"Mom! Come look at this! Come and see. Now you know, this is what I call...(pause)... A BLAST!!! LOOK!!!"

A blast?!? Needless to say, I only pretended to look as my imagination did enough to make me lose my appetite. I imagine yours might be gone now too. Sorry. Can't say I didn't warn you.

0 comments: