Whew! This morning the boys and I took our bikes out to Brushy Creek Trail. We cruised along the trail for a couple miles before reaching the park. Then we cooled off in the sprinkler park and ate lunch before heading back. It was great! On the way out Seth had to get used to trail riding, but on the way back he was speeding along over the bumps and mud! Logan was wiped out and fell asleep on the bike ride back to the car.
Just for kicks. Soccer ball slippers that Jim's stepsister's family gave to the boys! Logan just figured out how fun it is to have crazy slippers on his feet! He put two on his hands and was crawling around making some sort of barking sound. I guessed he was pretending to be a dog. But only a friendly one, not an angry dog! (for those that remember Seth's "angry dog" phase! Do you want to play Grandpa?)

Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Posted by Jules at 11:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Now I want a pair of soccer ball slippers.
And I do want to play puppies again, even if it is angry dog. Those are fond memories of little Seth.
Post a Comment