Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Our latest tradition

When it comes time to pick up Seth from school I usually have to move a sleeping Logan to the car at the last minute before I leave, although sometimes he is just waking up. At the school we park and walk into the gym where we meet Seth (instead of sitting in the LONG car-rider line out front) After we make the turn onto the school's street Logan frquently asks "Brother?" And when I tell him that yes, we are picking up brother I am met with a big grin and sometimes a "Yeah! Brother!". One afternoon a few weeks ago Logan wanted to get down and walk over to Seth to let him know we were there. When he got there he gave Seth a big hug and just laid his head on his shoulder. Seth was so proud and happy! Ever since then Logan loves to get down and greet Seth with a long hug. He just rests his head on him with his arms around him. It is the sweetest thing! I mostly love how much they both love and appreciate the moment! Even if Seth stands up to walk around the other kids waiting, he always kneels down so that Logan can come over and hug him. Seth said, "I like that he does this everyday!"

0 comments: