Okay so here are a couple pictures of the new tile being laid out...

Jim and I spent a couple of very late nights slabbing the mortar down, laying the tile, and grouting. We did the first round of sealer on the kitchen last night, and I will probably do a second round next week. For now, I just need to caulk and paint the baseboards! Then we can clean up the appliances and dining set before moving them back in. We will have a kitchen again. Oh yeah, after I clear all the junk off of the counter tops!
The laundry room and bathrooms are done as well, except for a little extra caulking in the bathrooms to ensure no leaks! :) Here are a couple pics. Once the old furniture is back in the place and the new couches have arrived, I will take some pics of the final product... and we still have to tile the entry way! And for those of you that have asked in the past, I will take some general pics of our house and yard for you to see! Our nephews painted the rear of the house and are starting to weed the planters! I can't wait until we get the swingset up as well, and nuke the fireants.... their death will come this weekend after my vengence was sparked while mowing the lawn yesterday!
Here are some "pretty much done" pics. Although the tile is still pretty dusty.

Saturday, April 14, 2007
A work in progress.... that is almost done!!
Posted by Jules at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow, what a project! And it looks great, too! Next time we need some tiling done we'll know who to call.
And good luck with the fire ants. Before we moved to Texas and into fire ant country, I thought mosquitoes were bad!
Post a Comment