Thursday, March 08, 2007

Logan loves to say "Oh my" and "Where is... [fill in the blank with Daddy, Chomp, Brother, Papa, Mommy, Carter.... etc" and "There you are." when he finds someone or something. It is all too cute! He also says "Wow" at everything (when he isn't saying "Oh my") Like this morning he said, "More crackers?" So, I handed him his little baggie of peanut butter crackers and with tons of awe in his voice he said "Wowwwwww" and "Yea! Yea! Yea!" which is for anything that makes him excited or happy!

My favorite Seth quote is, "Darn-Ick" Somehow I say "Darn It" a lot and that is what he thinks I say or something. Works for me.

Seth's flag football season starts today with practice. He is on the Cowboys again. Last night we went and bought him some cleats that fit and some shorts for summer time. He loves his cleats because they are navy and white like the Cowboy colors. He is also proud because they are actual football cleats. Last season he wore his soccer cleats because they still fit (just barely).

I also picked up our packets for the 5k and Kids 1k this weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does, indeed, sound really cute. I can't wait until we can see y'all again. Mom and I are planning, so hopefully can set some times soon.