
.jpg)
.jpg)
We had a great time this last Saturday out at the rodeo for the 5k and 1k. Logan and I cheered Seth on as he blasted through the 1k race in the 6 year old division! Jim ran with him and they flew! Afterwards we went inside and saw the poultry show (I learned they categorize them by how to cook them- roaster, broiler, frier- yikes!) and the petting zoo. Both of the boys loved feeding the animals. Logan especially loved feeding the deer. I think this is because they weren't as greedy and pushy as the goats are!
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Rodeo Rumble
Posted by Jules at 12:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
The pictures of the livestock and races are really fun. But I didn't see anything about your 5K run? I'll reread things since I might have missed it.
Post a Comment