Friday, September 29, 2006

Home sick today :(

Last night Logan woke up a few times, but not much more than usual. It seemed like he was unusually hot and dry and I suspected a fever; however, he was sleeping okay and so I didn't bother with temp taking or medicine. Sure enough when he woke up this morning he had a fiery fever burning. Approximately 102.7 F under his arm. It is coming down okay with some medicine, overall he is happy but lethargic, and is even eating a little bit. He just gets to lounge in his jammies and relax today. Me too! At least until his nap time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sympathies to Logan and his Mom. I plan to spend the day tomorrow lounging in my jammies, but I hope to do it without needing to be sick.

Melissa said...

hope everyone is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Hope he Feels better soon, enjoy your "time off"..
Give Seth a big hug from NaNa.
Tell my son to call me..
Love Ya'll