Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Sprinkler Fun!


Although we now have the automatic sprinklers up and running, the old sprinkler will still get plenty of use. We have had to get out and enjoy the evenings. Logan and I even took a few passes through the sprinkler! We added the sprinkler pictures and a couple of other new ones to our spring photo album and are working on getting our summer album started!

  • Spring 2006
  • 6 comments:

    Unknown said...

    Automatic sprinklers make watering the yard so much easier! We love all of the pics.

    Anonymous said...

    Seth appears fearless in the face of even the coldest sprinkler. This was fun to watch; I played it more than once!

    Unknown said...

    Is this software easy to use? I love the idea of putting your own home videos on the blog.

    Jules said...

    Funny thing Jared is that I got the idea from the video you had on your site (even though it wasn't a home video). I just copy the clips from my camera to my computer and then I upload them to photobucket (free image and video hosting) Photobucket gives you the links to use in your html so you can just add it when you are creating your new post to your blog... just be in "edit html" instead of the "compose" tab. I hope that makes sense... if you have any questions, ask :)

    Jules said...

    oh... no software... just
    Photobucket.com

    Unknown said...

    Thanks, we are all registered at photobucket now. I love blogs!