Monday, November 08, 2010

Halloween Festivities

I didn't get very many pictures taken this Halloween, but we did have lots of fun. We started with a school fall festival. Logan's cow costume hadn't arrived, so he went as a dinosaur.


Then the boys also got to wear their costumes to school for a parade. Seth chose to go as a basketball referee like his friend, because they couldn't wear masks to school.


Then we did a trunk or treat!


I have no actual pictures of trick or treating (actually I do, but they are on the other camera so that might take some time), but Boba Fett and the cow had an excellent time and got hoards of candy. One little boy was so impressed with Boba Fett that he insisted his mom take a picture of them together. He was pretty sure it was the REAL Boba Fett. Seth was a good sport.

0 comments: