Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pool Time

After a painful hospital stay and being in bed with a severe headache for more than a week I am finally feeling much better! (though not 100% yet- I still have headaches) Jim has been so great to take care of everything! Yesterday I was finally up around the house and today I ventured out with the family to our neighborhood pool to hang out and watch the boys swim! In this Texas heat, swimming is a must!

2 comments:

Emily said...

julie i totally feel your pain, i have had it twice it is the worst pain i've ever felt(worse then natural childbirth) I hope that you start to feel better soon!

Jules said...

TWICE?! Wow, I feel bad for you. It is the worst pain ever- I couldn't believe it. I was stuck lying down for a week and a half! Seth had it once, but was only sick for about 2 days tops so I wasn't expecting it to last so long. And I am way impressed that you can compare it to natural childbirth- I have two kids and don't know what that feels like :) You are one tough cookie!