Monday, March 23, 2009

Tagged

I was tagged quite a long long time ago by my sister-in-law, Alisa. Here are the instructions:
1. go to my documents/pictures.
2. go to my 6th file folder.
3. go to my 6th picture.
4. blog about it.
5. tag 6 people to do the same.



Our first Christmas in our first home!! We painted inside, moved in, and set up the Christmas tree even though we didn't have very many things unpacked. I was about 5-6 months pregnant with Logan and Seth was just over 4 years old. Seth was so cute and such a sweetie! It felt so wonderful to have room to set up our tree that year instead of cramming it into our small apartments! And whew, that house was a lot of work but it did pay off in the end!

How can I limit my tagging to six people?
Oh!
I tag you, you, you, you, you, and you! So get to it everyone! :)

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

When I first read the blog I thought you said it was your first Christmas in your new home... I thought Seth looked pretty young. But now it makes more sense! What a cutie!