We had some old friends come and visit us this last week during their spring break! We had tons of fun with them here and let Seth skip school a couple days to have more spring break!
There was Sea World... (we got drenched by Shamu)
Sprinkler Time...
The Zoo...
Logan took the snake picture, and about 40 others too!
and just lots of playtime for the kids, with minimal sleeping. Oh, and also lots of Rock Band, of which there are no pictures to prove that we rock! All I have to say about Rock Band is that when we get together again... it will be ON!
Of course, at the end, I think we all felt like this...
Thanks for coming for a visit!! We can't wait to hit Legoland with you guys soon!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Spring Break: Take Two
Posted by Jules at 10:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
it looks like a great week was had by all! it's so fun to have friends visit!!
Oh man, I wish we would have gotten a picture of us playing rockband. We were an awesome band. I mean, Jim and I had to really take up the slack for you but it's all good :-) Well, except when it was on expert!
Post a Comment