Monday, November 03, 2008

Texas Reunion

So, we had a blast when my parents came back to Texas from California a couple of weeks ago. We partied it up for a long weekend to celebrate all our birthdays and had a great time. They got to be here for Seth's baptism, which was so nice. We also did some fabulous shopping, got my Dad to play Guitar Hero, and just hung out! One night we went down to the river walk and we wanted to ride the boats and eat at Rainforest Cafe. I went and put us on the waiting list while they rode the boats. I caught a quick, blurry picture of their boat as it went past where I was sitting outside the restaurant. Thanks for coming Mom and Dad!!! We love you guys!


2 comments:

The Smiths said...

Fun! Any pics of the baptism? Sorry we missed it.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't have even imagined having more fun! It was such a great trip; hope we can do it again before too long.