Friday, October 03, 2008

Happy Birthday Seth!!!

Seth turned 8 years old this year (just last week in fact)!!

He started his big day by taking cupcakes to school to share with his classmates. That night we went out to dinner as a family at Chuck E Cheese, then came home for some cupcakes and presents. I had also bought ice cream, which we completely forgot about!



The following Saturday he took a few friends bowling for his birthday party!






After bowling for a while, Logan decided not to let bowling interfere with his nap. Poor second child, I had a party to run so I had to pick the cleanest corner I could find and lay down a couple shirts for his face.

Right at the end as everyone was leaving he arose and mustered the strength to eat a cupcake to honor his brother.



Happy Birthday Seth!! We love you so much and can't believe you are so big and grown up!!

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Happy Birthday Seth! We love you!

Stephanie T said...

Happy Birthday Seth! What a fun party!!!