Jim just sent me a handful of emails about a few different things, including our new home loan, his direct deposit info, and some "going green" ideas. All very interesting. Our loan officer also sent me one email about some of the home loan stuff. Well, I thought I was on Jim's email when I replied, addressed all of the different topics and signed it "Thanks babe! You're the best!"
Just as I hit send I realized that I had accidentally replied to the wrong email and I just sent our mortgage officer that email. I immediately sent her an apology, but seriously? So embarrassing. Sheesh.
Yet another reason you shouldn't respond to important emails while also trying to get your kids ready to go swimming. Only bad things can happen.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
I will use the "blonde" excuse now, please.
Posted by Jules at 1:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
And just think about all those times you never actually realized you were sending something to the wrong person! Perhaps that explains the weird looks we get from people sometimes...
I can't count the number of times I've auto-signed "love" in an email (embarrasing), much less the times I DON'T know I did it.
Sounds like something I would do. Hope you guys had a great time in CA. Can't wait to hear about it.
Post a Comment