For all of you sitting on the edge of your seat wondering how my experiment went yesterday, you should know that so far it has been smooth sailing. My new carpets are still clean (aside from the fact that I haven't vacuumed since they were installed). So, I will give Logan some soy drink again today. Maybe before playgroup, because it is at a friend's home. If he throws up on their carpet, what are they going to do? Not be my friend? I'm moving away in two weeks. Okay, I'm kidding. I wouldn't deliberately inflict that on anyone. Instead just keep your fingers crossed for us!
In other good news... Penn State University is a little snotty sometimes. (that is obviously not the good news!) I have to take a 4 hour statistics class (on top of the 3 hour intro one I already took). They are incredibly picky about any substitutes because for most other schools the same course is a 3 hour course. So I couldn't take this class anywhere else in Austin and save myself hundreds of dollars. Bummer. Though I was prepared to take two transfer courses for a total of 6 hours of statistics, but how fun does that sound? But now that we are moving I found a 4 hour statistics course that they approved for transfer out of San Antonio! Whoo-hoo for saving money!!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Keep Your Fingers Crossed
Posted by Jules at 6:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
fingers crossed-check! hope it helped! good job finding the class-that's really nice. so-how's the house hunting?
Yes, cool about the class but give us an update on the housing. I hope you like your stat class. And again we're all hoping the soy stays down!
Post a Comment