Anouncement time is here!
We will be moving.
Yup. But "Where?" you ask.
Somewhere that has something for everyone.
Logan loves trains.
Seth can't wait to start boy scouts.
And these beautiful toilet seat lids can only be found in one place. The city which will become our new home. The home of the Toilet Seat Art Museum
What?!?
You don't know where that is?!?
Oh, I feel so sad for you. I think this is one sight you must see in your lifetime.
Okay, maybe not.
For other quirky landmarks, check out this website.
And if you don't want to check out the links, I will officially name the city tomorrow. Not like it is all that far away. :)
Monday, March 17, 2008
Something For Everyone
Posted by Jules at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Alamo Heights??! That is one creative gentleman doing the art work. I like it! It seems he should be from Austin, though,...remember the bumpersticker "Keep Austin Weird"?
Sad times! But hey, you definitely have stuff to look forward to there, I can tell :)
Oh shoot. I'm happy for you guys but really sad for me. And Dario. And Roman. Stinkin' people always moving on with their lives...
Definitely something for every type of decor.
Post a Comment