More holiday fun with gingerbread house decorating, and another cookie baking night! This week is full of stress and hopefully should be full of fun too!




Monday, December 10, 2007
Posted by Jules at 8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More holiday fun with gingerbread house decorating, and another cookie baking night! This week is full of stress and hopefully should be full of fun too!




Posted by Jules at 8:47 PM
3 comments:
Wow! The technology is amazing! What a great job with the pics and music! You all look like you're having fun, but, as a mom, I know how much work it is to make it happen. This is just too much fun to watch!
Dad and I almost bought tickets to come see you and Mel together, but it's good that we didn't b/c we were trying to book San Diego to Austin, for Pete's sake!
I fully agree with Mom's comments: lot's of work for you, lot's of fun for the boys! And about the 'almost' visit, it wasn't until some hours later that I realized we had been looking at Austin, so it's a very good thing we were indecisive! (But we really can hardly wait until we do get to visit!)
very cool-very in-the-spirit activities you're up to! makes me wanna build a house-and eat it?
Post a Comment