Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Seth is probably having his stitches out today, which is sad because I still hoped to talk him into being Frankenstein for Halloween. You know, because the trademark stitches on his forehead would be real. Okay, I really wasn't going to try that, but it would totally have worked out well.

The other night we finally got the pumpkins carved! It was so fun to see both of the boys old enough to enjoy it.

The boys with the first pumpkin carved: designed and drawn by Seth. Cut out by Mom.

Hard at work. Dad cutting, Seth designing, and Logan making a pumpkin mess.


Boo!

The final product! Here you can see the dual faces that Seth drew on the small pumpkin that is being eaten. The one on the inside is "sad and crying because it is the side inside the mouth," according to Seth, the artist!


Yummy pumpkin! This is Jim and Seth's design!

And finally a short video by Seth in which he was supposed to show us all the dual faces of the small pumpkin. Unfortunately, that plan was derailed when the scary pumpkin Seth designed decided to scare and attack!

2 comments:

Sheyenne said...

Hey Julie,
I just watched the video of Seth with Dario Jr. and he loves it. We had to watch it twice and then Dario demanded more videos. We carved pumpkins last night too.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun times at the Ritter house! I hope the pumpkin doesn't go too wild tonight.