Okay, so I didn't think I would post again today, which is why I claimed to have done my spark plug replacement in my previous post. I hadn't actually done them yet, I was just committed to doing them. But now they are done. The car still starts. Have I ever mentioned how much I love working on my cars?
The photo proof that I replaced the spark plugs today. Alright, it is only proof that my hands are dirty and I can hold some old spark plugs. But take my word, the job is done by my own two hands (and a ratchet with the spark plug socket too- geez)!

Thursday, October 25, 2007
I might have misrepresented myself in the previous post.
Posted by Jules at 2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
haha! I love that you claimed to have done it before you really did! I've never even changed a tire. And honestly, I don't even know exactly what the spark plugs do, and I'm okay with that. Some things are just worth paying other people to do, in my opinion!
Post a Comment