Sunday, July 22, 2007

Too much going on...

Jim finally got back into town! There has been so much to say online here that I haven't even been able to get our vacation pics together... but I am starting that Monday night. (I know... empty promises as you guys have heard that before) But in the meantime.

Seth has been saving money in his bank for a long time now because he wanted a pet turtle. Now that we have tadpoles/frogs he decided he wanted to spend some of his money on something else. So, what does he get? The ONE thing we have WAY TOO MANY OF! He wants more stuffed animals. He bought three little Pokemon creatures from Target. His money, so whatever.... but sheesh. After the beanie baby adventure we have so many stuffed animals it is ridiculous.

Secondly, we now have two little frogs. They are hard to find because they are so little, and excellent hiders. Today when I took the lid off I couldn't find the frogs; however, when I went to replace the lid I realized one frog was hiding at the very top of the tank right where the edge of the lid would cover him. So, now we have to be more careful when we open it up to feed them. Also, the frogs are eating pinhead crickets, which although they are the size of ants I still am not thrilled about having live bugs for food around.


Finally, Seth has an awesome football video that his coach made for everyone on the team last season. For those of you that haven't seen it, I will show it to you soon! Lots of fun songs on it including the fave "We will, we will rock you. Rock you." Seth and I were singing a different song at the table last night when Logan started singing. I finally figured out he was singing, "We will rock you." Really cute. He wouldn't let me sing along, only Seth.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a big smile on my face after viewing your 'music videos'. I don't think I've ever heard a better rendition!

(And on another note, at least one doesn't need to feed or scoop up after stuffed animals.)

Melissa said...

man-we've GOT to get a computer with working sound! i'll have to go watch the video at a friends! you can never have too many stuffed animals! and, who was the second frog??? tadpole #5?