Tuesday, July 17, 2007

THAT'S RIGHT, YOU HAVE TO DO IT BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!

Seth may have redeemed himself with Jim, after his previous comments about where we stand as parents.. Today when we got home from picking up Seth's friend Kobe I asked Seth to do something and he whined about it, asking why he had to do it. Thier conversation then went something like this.

Kobe- "Seth, you have to do what your mom says."
Seth- "No you don't."
Kobe- "Yes you do, because moms are just in charge. You have to do what they say."
Seth- "I know. You do have to do what they say. But dads are just the ones that are really in charge."

I razzed Seth a little bit about that, and Kobe and Seth agreed with each other that unfortunately both parents are in charge and you have to do what they say. And even though Seth compains occassionally, having him obey isn't really an issue for us. :) Mostly he is a pokey puppy sometimes or gets distracted.

0 comments: