Thursday, March 01, 2007

How many times can I say that I think everyone is all better? Hopefully this is the last time. After starting some anti-biotics for an ear infection and a suspected secondary bacterial bronchial infection Logan is significantly better!!! He is still having some trouble sleeping due to tummy pains and sniffles, but hopefully those will be short lived! I am looking forward to camping this weekend!

And I am happy, because I discovered that my sprinkler system woes are truely going to come to an end. I have all the new parts we need, except a new spigot for the side of the house, and possibly some pipe connectors. I am waiting for Jim's muscle to wrangle the leaky spigot off the side of the house. Today I tried turning off the water supply to the house and it works splendid (despite the fact that the other water shut off handle is broken). I thought the one on the water meter might be hard to turn, but it is simple. Within two weeks I will have backflow prevention, new wiring for the front, a fixed valve leak and an official automatic sprinkler system that can be left on all the time!! Whoo-hoo! Now I just need to get out with some weed killer and start watering that grass!

0 comments: