Tuesday, December 19, 2006

We won the war on the flu...

... Or at least the battle, I hope. Seth is feeling almost all better except for a lagging cough (mostly nighttime) and an eye infection (which was viral and no big deal). Logan is mostly better as well except he is still congested and coughing like crazy. They are both still pretty tired though, so we still won't be doing too much for the next day or so! We have watched a ton of movies during the last week though, so I am happy to start turning the TV off again! We were able to attend a Christmas luncheon that a couple friends of mine hosted today. The food was delicious! Seth and Logan have been so bored with being home, I think they were both glad to have an overwhelming number of kids to play with (and spread the germs too... Kidding.. Our doctor assured me they were past contagion). We can't wait for the weekend and more holiday fun!!!

0 comments: