Friday, December 15, 2006

Super Star


Every week in Seth's class they have a super star. Aside from getting to hang a poster all about yourself on the wall, super star week also correlates with having the classroom job of being the line leader, which is quite the privilege. Seth had a great time decorating his poster and will probably hang it in his bedroom for a long time (hopefully until he is "super star" next year!). They also put together a little booklet for him that includes a paper he filled out about himself as well as a page from each of his classmates with a picture and a sentence about why they like Seth. I thought I would share a few tidbits with everyone. The italics are the words that Seth actually wrote and spelled himself.

"My favorite things:
Color White
Food pezza
T.V. Show Tom and Jerry
Place texas jume bes
...
If I had one day to do anything that I wanted to do, I would play with Logan.
When I grow up I want to be a helicopter pilot.
The best thing about me is I am nis."

Seth usually wants to be a helicopter pilot for life-flight and fly children and people to the hospital.

Here is a list of a few of the things his friends wrote.. (I corrected their spelling so you would know what they wrote)

"I like Seth because...
...he is quiet at circle spot.
...he plays with me at recess.
...he has a cool poster.
...he is my friend.
...he reports the weather.
...he does the calendar.
...he is my friend.
...he sits at my table.
...he counts lunch boxes.
...he has a lot of stickers.
...he tells what color day it is.
...he is my partner.
...he is my buddy.
...he tells us the day.
...he does the lunch count.
...he is a listener.
...he plays baseball.
...he is in The Nutcracker.
...he is the line leader."

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i loved being the super star. i wish they did this in college.