Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Last night I took the boys to Literacy Night at Forest Creek. (Seth's school) There were 5 different "campsites". The kids all had sleeping bags/blankets and heard a different story at each station. Stories were followed by smores and juice boxes.

Seth scored again this last week in his football game. He manages to get yards and touchdowns by maneuvering to avoid defenders. He cuts back as much as he can, and even tried jumping over a defender near the end zone.

Logan is sporting another "little man" haircut. He looks so handsome, but I miss the shaggy baby look.

Jim is going out of town for business tomorrow and will be going to Arizona to pick up the "new to us" car this Saturday. Anyone want to buy the Jeep Cherokee? Only 210,000 miles (impressive)... I know it is tempting. We also have a hot motorcycle up for sale....

And.... Congratulations to Melissa and Jared Oehring! They have joined "Team Pink" and are expecting a baby girl next spring!

(Our digital camera is broken, so you will have to wait for new pictures of the boys. Although I think I have a couple dozen to upload from discs)

1 comments:

CA Mom said...

Yea for all of you! It's nice to hear the recent news. I'll be looking for those pics! Best to Jim in his travels :)