Thursday, April 20, 2006

New Pictures!


Seth and Logan are working on some color wonder finger paints. They only show up as color on special paper. Kind of neat, although we still love old fashioned, messy fingerpainting at our house. The last couple days we have had some strong thunderstorms and hail. Tonight the downpour temporarily flooded areas of the yard because it came so fast. The rain has cooled things off a bit though, so this morning while the sky was somewhat clear we enjoyed being outside. (and a little this afternoon when it was sprinkling as well). I have added some new CUTE pictures to the Spring 2006 album. From now on when I add new pictures I will just put an extra link to the photo album at the bottom of my current post so you will know that there are new pictures to view. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

THANKS!! I love the pics!! they ARE so cute!!