Beautiful picture! It's amazing how much evidence of resurrection there is. And how much joy that brings. Dad and I enjoyed singing through almost the whole Easter cantata again last night. I love it when composers set the scriptures (or parts thereof) to beautiful and memorable music.
Jesus was of Jewish lineage. What "color" do you think that is? We know from scripture that after His resurrection, He had white hair and blue eyes, whereas before, He had brown hair and eyes.
I second Mom's comments on the beauty of good music and scriptures combined. And as to Christ's appearance: I can't vouch for what he looks like (other than Mom's descritpion) but I'm pretty sure we will recognize him when he returns.
I'm a stay at home mom to two boys, student, and recreational triathlete. When I am not killing myself with endurance training I love to read, spend time with my family, organize things (seriously!), read blogs, watch movies, and just relax!
5 comments:
Beautiful picture! It's amazing how much evidence of resurrection there is. And how much joy that brings. Dad and I enjoyed singing through almost the whole Easter cantata again last night. I love it when composers set the scriptures (or parts thereof) to beautiful and memorable music.
I thought Jesus was supposed to be "of color"??
Jesus was of Jewish lineage. What "color" do you think that is? We know from scripture that after His resurrection, He had white hair and blue eyes, whereas before, He had brown hair and eyes.
I didn't realize that about His hair and eyes. That's interesting Mom. Thanks for the pretty pic and post Julie
I second Mom's comments on the beauty of good music and scriptures combined. And as to Christ's appearance: I can't vouch for what he looks like (other than Mom's descritpion) but I'm pretty sure we will recognize him when he returns.
Post a Comment