Yesterday Seth, Logan, and I walked to the park. We invited a couple of Seth's friends along. A cute lab mix puppy followed us to the park. One of Seth's friends was obsessed with the lost puppy. Even though Seth had other friends to play with, it hurt his feelings. He told me "Mom, he likes the puppy more than his friends. He cares more about the puppy than his friends. I was just telling him, 'Remember the old days.'" Seth and I talked about it and then he was okay to go and play with his other friends, but before he did he had to say one more time to his friend with the puppy, "Remember the old days. Remember the good old days. We were just friends. We played. We played in the old days." I am thinking, "the old days", where did Seth pick that one up! Too funny. On the way home we came across the puppy's owner driving around looking for him, so it was a happy ending for the puppy and everyone was friends again, just like in the good ole days!
Monday, March 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am trying to make my first-ever blog comment, but so far have failed (one previous attempt). So maybe this won't work either, but if it does, let it be known that I think you do a great job on the blog. It is fun to read and I love the illustrations. And if this comment works, then I can maybe figure out how to leave comments ont the other family blogs that I enjoy so much!!!! Dad
Post a Comment