Saturday, September 24, 2011

Seth's 11th Birthday

What a crazy celebration! I can't believe that Seth is 11years old. He took three friends (Lenny, Ben, Ammon) to a fun center nearby that had putt-putt golf, go-karts, lazer tag, and a couple of other rides. Logan had a friend come along as well (Lex- a little brother to one of Seth's friends), so everyone had a great time. Then we took everyone for pizza and doughnuts. The older boys were so busy that I hardly got any pictures, but was able to snag a few as they raced for the last time- I love how focused they look!








There was also cake and present opening with the family.





Seth is an amazing, kind, compassionate, smart, funny boy, who is turning into a fine young man. Happy 11th Birthday, Seth!

1 comments:

Alisa said...

Seth is a very special boy. He is so enjoyable to be around. I feel very honored to be his aunt. Happy Birthday Seth! Can't wait to see you again!