Friday, April 15, 2011

"The Craziest Frickin' Day of Your Life"

Warrior Dash 2011 in Southern California- not quite as crazy as Texas last year but still plenty muddy and we were very tired at the end. Seth was our awesome photographer!



Also, I learned a very very muy importante lesson at this race. I was picking out shorts to wear and dug around to find a very extremely old pair of running shorts (practically antiques). Well, the elastic was going so I figured they were the perfect pair to wear and then throw away. Well.... old elastic coupled with lots of water and mud meant that my very heavy wet running shorts were kind of saggy- so much so that when I fell in the mud and lake I had to hold onto them to make sure I didn't moon everyone behind me. :)

1 comments:

Alison K. said...

I've been thinking about doing the Warrior Dash here in Seattle, I think it is in July... I am not a big fan of mud though...