Saturday, February 27, 2010

Metamorphosis

We saw Logan's belt tail. And now we have...

Proof of the snake tail:


Proof of the stroller tail:

(This tail stays on even when lying down to read books!)


And now this week's edition with upgrades- "wings and two tails":







Yes, those are footed pajamas on over his clothes. I would buy him more costumes, but why bother when he makes up his own so easily!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

He's a funny little guy! I think my favorite is the pajama wings, pretty ingenious. Your kids are awesome!

Melissa said...

that kid is so funny! :) wonder if he's gonna be bummed when he turns five (is that the right age?) and isn't an animal...reality is harsh!

CA Mom said...

He is so cute!

Alisa said...

What a cute little guy. I love the belt tail. I can't believe Seth is almost 5 feet tall! And I love the picture of the hamster in the truck.