Hey everyone! Someone special made us this awesome advent calendar to help the kids (and us grownups) remember the many things we have to be thankful for!
Each day in November our kids pull a little slip of paper out of the calendar. It reminds them of something we are thankful for, and gives them an activity to do.
We started a special blog to document all this: 30 Days of Thanksgiving You'll notice I added a link in the sidebar too.
So, each day on our blog I will post the note from the calendar and blog about what we did that day! Hopefully I will even remember to take some pictures!
Thursday, November 05, 2009
30 Days of Thanksgiving
Posted by Jules at 11:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cute idea! Have fun with it!
That is such a great idea!! Who made it? I want a pattern.
Post a Comment