Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Weapon Design


"Mom, if I ever don't play the violin I know what I can do with it. I can just keep it and turn it into weapons."


If you google "violin weapons"...

Gangster Violin Case
"A great way to conceal your weapons or your loot" Only $12.77, but currently out of stock.

I know you're looking at your neighbor "violinist" in a whole new way. Have you ever actually SEEN them play?


Then there is the crossbow violin.


Or the "violin gun"

At that same website they have more musical weapons pictures, designed to "make firearms (or any weapons) more friendly." Gems such as a "dueling trumpet" or the "Alphorn cannon." And there are four pages of those weapon designs!
(Don't worry, these are photo-shopped so no need to fear your local symphony... yet!)

Seth's plan:

*the front and back will become escape shoes, kind of like snow shoes, like snow escape shoes

*the sides, because they are curved, will be arm armor

*the bow will be a sword (obviously) and the strings will be tied to the sword to make it sharper

*and the fingerboard will be strapped to his chest to serve as a gun mount: always keeping his gun handy


At least I know that even if he gives up the violin, the violin won't go to waste.



On a serious note of a different kind, Seth started string project at UTSA and it looks like it will be great!

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a peculiar post? I would never have thought of using a violin as a weapon, but I guess that's why we have kids. They always have the best ideas!