I am so amazed that Logan turned four years old yesterday! It seems like the years have flown by, which is funny because when he was young time dragged oh so slowly and I thought we would never make it to this year!! Logan is such a sweet, silly, and fun boy to have in our family. We are grateful for the joy he brings into our home, and all the information he tells us about snakes!!
We started with a little family party. 
Logan had a LOT of enthusiasm for every present he opened! Everything was "cool" and "sweet"! Here is a little video of him opening a Pokemon gift from us.
Then today Logan had a couple friends over for a little friend party!
Snake themed, of course!


I can't wait to see how Logan grows and changes this year! Happy Birthday! We love you Logan!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Logan's Birthday
Posted by Jules at 3:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is one sweet, cool birthday boy! And the cake looks like a prize winner!
how fun! nice cake-you make it julie?? i meant to call but forgot until too late-but we thought of Logan! happy birthday, birthday boy! (and Lindsey just added "cool" to her vocab :-)
Yea!! Happy Birthday, Logan! Looked like a "sweet" party!
So cute. Happy birthday, Logan!
What a cute video! I love seeing kids so excited. And awesome cake! I'll have to show it to Andrew.
Post a Comment