The plan for spring break: have lots of fun, take lots of pictures, blog about it. What actually happened: had lots of fun, and took almost 0 pictures. Oh well. Monday I took Seth, Logan, and their friend to a local park to play on the playground, hike a little, and climb trees.


Tuesday we spent an awesome day at the zoo with some new friends. Wednesday the boys checked out a ton of books from the library. Thursday we headed up to Dallas to visit family. The weather was cold and rainy all weekend. The boys had fun hanging with their little cousin, Cannon and their Nana, and the adults enjoyed the shooting range, bowling, some guitar playing, and also just hanging out. I managed to remember once to snag a picture of Logan and Cannon playing on a bed. Then when I turned on the camera I was also surprised to see about 20 pictures of Cannon with his grandma and one extra self-portrait of Seth and Cannon. Thanks to Seth for helping with the picture taking!!!

We have some exciting plans for this week too, and I will definitely be taking pictures!!!
Monday, March 16, 2009
The Best Laid Plans: Spring Break
Posted by Jules at 11:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What the crap!?!?! You already had spring break! I thought you had it this week, same as us! We can't come up there and poor Seth has to go to school!
Whatever, Seth is only in 2nd grade. He can definitely miss a couple days of school to see our Bradford Park peeps! :) You better still be coming!!
Plus, you guys coming to San Antonio is the "exciting plan for this week" that I mentioned at the end of my post :)
Post a Comment