
Notice Logan's broken front tooth? Yeah? Well, it took me almost two days to notice it after it happened. I blame that on all the blood from the two split lips that were very swollen. This is all courtesy of a rogue frisbee.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Posted by Jules at 11:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey, at least it's a baby tooth, right? :) That kid has awesome eyes!!
Yeah, at least it's a baby tooth. That happened to Brooklyne ages ago, I don't even know what happened to it (and of course didn't notive for a long time!) It made me pretty sad, but then I jsut figured that it would fall out in a few years and she'd have a second chance... you know, to break another one!!
That's funny that it broke on the opposite diagonal of when I broke my two front permanent teeth at age 8. The kids at school said I looked like a vampire, which crushed me!
What a cute picture. I can't believe a frisbee did that. Poor kid.
Post a Comment