On my cooking:
"Please bless us with the courage to eat." -Seth
On getting me to play pokemon:
"Mom, just pretend you are done doing that and follow me to catch Pokemon." -Logan
On fixing things:
"Mom, I'm just going to fix the sunglasses. I'm just fixing the sunglasses with my hamburger."
Friday, November 07, 2008
Recently heard in my house...
Posted by Jules at 2:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
with a hamburger....gross!! :)
Okay, what were you cooking that required courage? Was it hamburger?? When I was little, my mom would sometimes let me eat raw hamburger bits when she was fixing dinner. Times have changed. Now it's strong enough to fix sunglasses :)
And now I know why I couldn't fix my sunglasses - I didn't have the right tools!
(But can you tell me whether the buns were the kind with sesame seeds, or just plain? Or perhaps both should be part of the toolbox?)
This is too too funny!!!!! Totally makes me laugh every time I read it. I'm laughing right now in fact... :D
What? Mom and Dad have BLOGS??!! Where have I been?! Duuude...
I think I'll start praying that my children will have the courage to eat their dinners. Good idea Seth!
Post a Comment