Wednesday, September 24, 2008

2008 Election: Amen to that.

This is a wonderful powerful video from the Catholic community. I find it inspirational that no matter our differences there are lots of people of varying religions out there trying to support good morals and foundations for our families, our lives, and our country. FYI- this video clip doesn't endorse a specific person or political party, rather it endorses morals, priorities, and the freedom to vote.

What issues will decide your vote?



(Thanks Dad for sending this to me!)

3 comments:

Sheyenne said...

That was a really great commercial by the Catholic Church. This is a very crucial election in my opinion. There is so much tension and disagreement on the issues right now and the nation could go either way. These are some things I have been thinking about personally lately. I will most likely vote on moral issues, but I'm very concerned about some others such as environmental concerns and foreign policy issues that have me on the fence right now. My mind is not made up for sure.

Sheen Family said...

HHHHMMMM......how about the economy and national security/foreign policy? I say find me a candidate that knows BOTH (or at least one of them) - is there one out there?!

Jules said...

hahahahaha... I'm cracking up over here even trying to picture the masses finding and picking a candidate that knows BOTH! :) How I miss a good political/current events discussion in Round Rock with you!

And I have to agree with you Sheyenne- there is a lot of disagreement right now and I think that with some issues the right answer isn't clear, making it so hard to choose which direction to take.

My mind is pretty made up, but I'm still trying to read a bunch of stuff about our candidates in case something sways me.